Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tell me more about Reiki Healing!



As I mentioned in my previous post: Keep Calm and Get Reiki I have opened up my own Private Practice in Energy Healing and Reiki, serving the local community in Staten Island, NY. I am honored to accompany my clients on their journey to self-discovery and enlightenment. My deepest desire is that all whom I serve embody their fullest potential for love and light. If you are interested in Reiki Healing, I invite you to connect with me through my website: www.SheLivesInspired.com

If you aren't familiar with Reiki, I'd love to give you a brief introduction to this wonderful form of energy healing. 

   
 The word Reiki is made of 2 Japanese words:
       Rei = "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" +  Ki = "life force energy"
 Reiki = "spiritually guided life force energy."
Reiki is an ancient Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us. If one's "life force energy" is LOW, then we are more likely to get sick, feel anxious and stressed. However, if one's "life force energy" is HIGH, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
A Reiki treatment feels like a wonderful, glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including your physical body, your emotions, your mind and your spirit-- creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use.  It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve illness side effects and promote recovery. While Reiki is spiritual in nature, it is not a religion.  The practice of Reiki was developed to help people realize that healing the spirit by consciously deciding to improve oneself is a necessary part of the Reiki healing experience. In order for the Reiki healing energies to have lasting results, the client must accept responsibility for her or his healing and take an active part in it.   


To learn more about Reiki, visit: International Center for Reiki Training


If this post resonated with you, feel free to drop a comment below. I'd love to connect with you! 
Warmest Love and Light, 
Noel

Warmest Love and Light to you!
Noel

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thats awesome Noel! I would love to have an energy healing by you next time I see you <3


    Breanna

    Breannaschebell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @breanna I'm so glad you enjoyed learning about Reiki. It really is an amazing and powerful way to heal ourselves naturally. Next time you're in NYC, I would be happy to show you how it works!
      xoxoxox

      Delete