Thursday, January 10, 2013

Meeting My Miracle Mentors (VLOG): Gabrielle Bernstein, Marie Forleo, Terri Cole

Hello beautiful, light-filled readers,

       How are YOU today? I hope you are having a fabulous day. If not, I hope this video blog can lift your spirit for a little while. 

Tonight I am super jazzed up for two reasons:

Firstly, tonight marks my official 10th video on my YouTube Channel!!!! WOOHOO. I reached my goal. I know my Life Coach, Cara, would be super proud of me.   




Secondly, my 10th video features my experience meeting three of my favorite ladies in the Self-Help world: Gabrielle Bernstein, Marie Forleo, and Terri Cole: 
 "May Cause Miracles" Book Signing on Jan 3, 2013 - W Hotel, NYC 

Check out who, where, what, and why over on my YouTube Channel... 



Thank you for watching this video and by taking 10 minutes to invest in yourself tonight. As always go out there, and "Become What Inspires You!" 


http://www.youtube.com/user/SheLivesInspired

Psst, if you enjoy....don't forget to click "Subscribe"  underneath my videos!

                   
                                                             


Let me know what you think of today's topic... any insight, questions, thoughts? 

Love, Light, XO
Noel

Are you Following or "Like"-ing the blog, SheLivesInspired?
Facebook.com/SheLivesInspired
Twitter @SheLivsInspired
Instagram @SheLivesInspired
Pinterest @SheLivesInspired


No comments:

Post a Comment