Monday, January 21, 2013

Keep Calm and Get Reiki


Blessings, Love and Light to you,
Over the weekend, I have been deeply thinking about the incredible work of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.  One of his most memorable quotes came to mind today when I was met with some "negativity" about my mission as a lightworker. Dr. King said, "Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." It's true... we must stand erect, embody our ideals, and continue to BE the change we wish to see in the world. We must BE what we seek, BE love and BE light. As I evolve and ascend in my spiritual practice, I've noticed a shift in the perspective of others around me...some are super supportive while others still struggle with the concept of change.  

For the past 10 years, I've been on a journey to deepen my relationship with my Spirituality. An integral part of my spiritual practice has been receiving Reiki healings on a regular basis with my Spiritual Guru, Blanca Beyar  http://www.blancabeyar.org who recognized my healing abilities and indigo nature at the age of 13.   I first learned about Reiki through my Mother, who was studying to become a Reiki Master under Blanca Beyar. 
As I entered College, I became more open and willing to trying new things and as a result, I became more receptive to healing. I wanted to share this divine service with my college community so I started attending the monthly Group Energy Healing sessions on campus, and weekly Guided Meditations.  I became immersed in the Wellness Community at College where I  helped Dr. Reuben http://www.spiritinside.net/nancy.htm  facilitate several seminars on mediation, stress reduction and self-care, self-empowerment, spirituality, and healing, and integrative medicine.
 Since graduating, I've joined an amazing network of healers called Shamballa Now, whose light can be felt across the nation http://shamballanow.org/the-team.html Blanca Beyar attuned me to Reiki Practitioner this past March 2012 and I have opened up my own Private Practice in Energy Healing and Reiki, serving the local community in Staten Island, NY. I am honored to accompany my clients on their journey to self-discovery and enlightenment. My deepest desire is that all whom I serve embody their fullest potential for love and light. If you are interested in Reiki Healing, I invite you to connect with me through my website: www.SheLivesInspired.com


In my next blog post,Well, what exactly is Reiki?  I will give you all the details about what's involved in a Reiki Healing. 

If this post resonated with you, feel free to drop a comment below. I'd love to connect with you! 
Warmest Love and Light to you!
Noel



No comments:

Post a Comment